March 5, 2014 by Lauren
I think Sprouts might be confused. They changed their website layout and now last week’s flyer is linked as this week’s? Both had salad on sale and most meats. So they might have pork tenderloin for $2.99/lb (is it grilling season yet?!).
*note: these deals are for Denver and Northern Colorado in general. Besides meat and dairy, most everything else is usually a national sale so check your own circular.
- 12 pack Coke – $2.67 (I haven’t seen prices this low since High School)
- Asparagus – $.99/lb
- Campbell’s Condensed Soup – $.69 (great deal)
- Fage greek yogurt – 10/$10
- Milk – $2.39/gallon
- Bertolli olive oil – BOGO
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops – BOGO
- 93% Lean Jennie-O Ground Turkey – $3.99/lb (great deal)
- Pepsi 12 pack – 3/$10
- Vitamin Water – $.69 (mix and match 6)
- Ruffles Chips – BOGO
- Sara Lee Bread – BOGO
- Talenti Gelato – BOGO
- Ken’s Salad Dressing – BOGO
- Lara, ALT, and Uber bars – 10/$10
- Asparagus – $.98/lb
- Roasted Almonds – $4.99/lb
- Broccoli – $.98/lb
- Earthbound Organic Salad Tubs – BOGO
- Whole Chicken – $.99/lb (great deal)
- Pork Tenderloin – $2.99/lb (great deal)
- Ground Sirloin 93% lean – $4.99/lb
- Pork and Chicken Sausage – $2.99/lb
My Meal Plan:
- Salad! — This diet thing is getting old, but there are plenty of veggies to help jazz up the greens.
- Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops – these are so fast and fabulous. I always have apple juice on hand just for these suckers.
- Sausage and peppers – I’ll bulk up these guys with sautéed peppers and onions, then maybe splurge on some hoagie rolls.
Category Recipes | Tags: