February 28, 2014 by Lauren
You guys. I noticed I hadn’t posted sales since THANKSGIVING. Come on. I even started a post on our vacation, and then might have been distracted by some bourbon and/or hard cider. Whoops! Anyway, cheese is on sale this week so stock up! I actually hate frozen cheese, but if it’s your thing — get it!
*note: these deals are for Denver and Northern Colorado in general. Besides meat and dairy, most everything else is usually a national sale so check your own circular.
- Ben & Jerry’s – $2.99/pint (great deal)
- Classico Pasta Sauce – $1.99 (stock up price)
- Kraft Shredded Cheese – BOGO
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese – BOGO
- Honey Bunches of Oats – $1.99
- Precious String Cheese and Cheese Sticks – BOGO
- Tilamook Slices – BOGO
- Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage – BOGO
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares – 2/$5
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast – $1.99/lb
- Broccoli/Cauliflower Crowns – $.99/lb
- Dannon Greek Yogurt Varieties – 10/$10
- Asparagus – $1.99/lb
- Organic Salad Blends – 2/$6
- Cheez-Its – $1.99/box*
- Kraft Cheese (shredded and block) – $2.49*
- General Mills Cereal – $1.99/box*
- *Buy 6 (mix and match), save $3
- Asparagus – $.98/lb
- Cashews – $5.99/lb
- Mahi Mahi (Wild Caught) – $3.99/lb (super deal)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs – $1.99/lb
- Annie’s Mac and Cheese – BOGO
- Pork and Chicken Sausage – $2.99/lb
My Meal Plan:
- Southwest Chicken Salad – Since thighs are on sale and we’re eating clean, this makes a quick (and fun) salad. Bolthouse has a low cal southwest dressing that’s amazing too.
- Grilled Mahi Mahi — maybe with a fun bright salad (pineapple and jalapeno?) or just my raspberry and chipotle jam.
I’m out of town this week so I won’t be cooking much more than that!
Category Recipes | Tags: