November 9, 2013 by Lauren
I love the mix and match sales. They speak to my heart. Usually when King’s does these there are lots more things on sale that aren’t in the paper. Also — if you need a mixer that’s a great deal. They’re probably limited in color, but it’s a good deal (the 5 qt one is normally $400).
*note: these deals are for Denver and Northern Colorado in general. Besides meat and dairy, most everything else is usually a national sale so check your own circular.
- 12 pack Coke products – Buy 2 Get 2
- Whole Frozen Turkey – $.59 (Safeway) – $1.29 (Butterball)
- Buitoni Pasta – $3.99 (good deal)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – $2.49/lb (good deal)
- Pork Loin – $1.99/lb (good deal)
- 12 pack Pepsi Products – 3/$9
- Avocados – 10/$10
- Kroger Turkey – $.59/lb
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom – $.49*
- American Beauty Pasta – $.49*
- Land ‘o Lakes Butter – $1.99/lb*
- Pomegranates – 2/$4
- Strawberries – 2/$5
- Jennie – O Ground Turkey – $4.99/lb (ok deal)
- Lobster Tails – 2/$5 (good deal)
- Wheat Thins/Triscuit – $1.79* (best all year)
- Craisins – $1.99*
- Kitchenaid 4.5 Quart Mixer – $229 (great deal, only at Marketplace stores I think)
- Sargento Cheese – $2.99*
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese Tub – $1.49*
- Classico Pasta Sauce – $1.99*
- *Part of the buy 10, get $5 sale. You can mix and match any products as long as you hit multiples of 10.
- Fresh Cranberries – $1 (Fri, Sat, & Sun only)
- All apples – $.88/lb
- Bananas – $.48/lb
- Haas Avocadoes or Tomatoes – $.88
- Strawberries – 2/$5 (1 lb pack)
- Rump Roast – $2.99/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast – $1.99/lb
- Whole, split, or cut up chicken – $1.59/lb
My Meal Plan:
- Skillet Roasted Chicken – This just sounds amazing. Hot, crispy, and moist. The drizzle goes great over broccoli, potatoes, or really anything.
- Turkey Burgers – There’s got to be a creative way to do these, so I’m going to try. Maybe black beans and bell peppers inside?
- Spaghetti Squash with Bolognese – I might be semi obsessed with spaghetti squash. There’s something so tempting about getting your pasta fix without the calories, but something that’s still easy to cook.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin – These haven’t been on sale in a while, and that’s worrying me. My stash is running low.
- Strawberry Jam? I ADORED making blackberry jam. If I have the time, I think this could be fun. Strawberry and balsamic? Black pepper?