March 20, 2013 by Lauren
Clearly the holidays took a toll on my schedule. I’m back in action, though, as the weeks before easter tend to have some great deals.
- Lay’s potato chips – BOGO
- Pepsi – Buy 2 Get 2
- London Broil – $2.99/lb (great deal)
- Boneless Pork Loin – $2.49/lb (good deal)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix – $.99/box (great deal)
- Boneless Porl Tenderloin – $3.99/lb (good deal)
- Barilla Pasta – 5/$5
- Del Monte canned tomatoes – 10/$10
- 93% Lean Ground Beef – $3.99/lb (good deal)
- Green Seedless Grapes – $.99/lb
- Large Eggs – $.99/dozen
- Avocados – 10/$10
- King Sooper’s Butter – 2/$5
- Classico Pasta Sauce – $1.88/jar (buy 5 get $5) this is my favorite red jarred sauce
- Buy 5 get $5 Mix & Match — lots on here this week. Goldfish, brownie mix, etc.
- Cuties mandarins – $3.99/5 lb box
- Cucumbers/Green peppers – $.49/each
- Celery/Baby Carrots – $.99/each
- Russet potatoes/yellow onions – $.49/lb
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts – $1.99/lb (best deal)
- Spiral sliced ham – $1.99/lb
- Hand made Chicken sausages – $2.99/lb
My Meal Plan:
- Chicken fingers — I’ve already FINISHED this post, so you’re in luck. I’m just making them because I’m craving them and someone earned them.
- Ham — I know it’s boring but I may do a nice ham dinner (and then have ham for weeks to put into everything I cook). Maybe I can cook the bone afterwards and make a split pea soup?
This week’s meal planning is lame. Because we love our rich and decadent foods (ok, maybe a little too much) we’ve been on a juice fast. I made it 3 days (and I’m proud) but the significant other is going the full 10 so he won’t be eating until Monday. Until then I’m grilling boneless chicken thighs and eating them in secret in my office. Hey, I’m supportive, what can I say.