September 21, 2012 by Lauren
The Fort Collins Sunflower is officially a Sprouts now, so I’ll combine those two sales from now on.
As always these are sales for the Northern Colorado area. Lots of stores run national sales though, so except for meat and milk everything else usually sticks. If you’re curious about your store simply click below on the store name and enter your zip code for your own circular.
- 93% Lean Ground Beef – $3.49/lb (decent deal)
- Assorted Pork Loin Chops – $1.99/lb
- Broccoli – $.99/crown
- Boneless Beef Chuck – $3.99/lb (ok deal)
- Oikos – 10/$10
- Campbell’s Soup – if it includes condensed, stock up
- Barilla Pasta – 10/$10
- Raspberries – 10/$10
- 80% Lean Ground Chuck – $2.79
- London Broil – $3.99 (decent deal)
- 1/2 Gallon Milk – 10/$10
- Hunt’s Tomatoes – 10/$10 (stock up)
- Kroger Cheese – $1.99
- Land O’ Lakes Butter – $2.99/lb
- Eggo Waffles – $1.79/box
- Broccoli Crowns – $.99 each
- Winter Squash – $.99/lb
- Frozen Turkey – $.79/lb
- Atlantic Salmon – $5.99/lb
- Whole Pineapple – $1 (fri-sun)
- Turkish Apricots – $1.99/lb (fri-sun)
- Pork Sausages – $1.99/lb (fri-sun)
- Grapes – $.77/lb
- Lean Ground Beef – $2.97/lb
- Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts – $1.97/lb
- Pork Tenderloin – $2.97/lb
My Meal Plan:
- Butternut Squash Macaroni – made with browned butternut squash, chicken stock and a touch of heavy cream, this SCREAMS fall.
- Rosemary Orange Pork Loin – since pork tenderloin is on sale, this is quick and easy.
- Burgers – the weather is turning and this may be one of the last chances to do burgers. Maybe I’ll get some pineapple and have teriyaki ones.