September 8, 2012 by Lauren
The Fort Collins Sunflower is officially a Sprouts now, so I’ll combine those two sales from now on.
As always these are sales for the Northern Colorado area. Lots of stores run national sales though, so except for meat and milk everything else usually sticks. If you’re curious about your store simply click below on the store name and enter your zip code for your own circular.
- 93% Lean Ground Beef – $3.49/lb (decent deal)
- Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage – BOGO
- Milk – $1.97/Gallon
- Filippo Olive Oil – BOGO
- Triscuit/Wheat Thins – $1.49 (never this low, part of buy 10 get $5)
- Milk – $1 for 1/2 Gallon
- Bell peppers/cucumbers – 10/$10
- Split Chicken Breasts – $.99/lb (almost lowest)
- Oikos Greek Yogurt- 10/$10
- Annie’s Macaroni and Cheese – 10/$10
- Organic Lettuce Mixes – BOGO
- Broccoli/Celery/Cauliflower – $.99/lb
- Near East Rice Sides – BOGO
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast – $2.99/lb (good price)
My Meal Plan:
- Sausage, Penne and Broccoli Pasta — I made this last week for a blog post and forgot to take pictures. I’ll actually do a blog post this time. It’s a one pan, toasted pasta with a beautiful white wine cream sauce. So simple, so vegetable filled and so delicious.
- Chicken Caesar Salad — with the sale on those organic salad blends we’ll do a couple of these. Simple grilled chicken tastes so good.
- Ina’s Goat Cheese Chicken Breasts — one of my favorite things to do with bone in chicken breasts is roast them in the oven with goat cheese under the skin. It’s so easy and delicious.
- Pan Roasted Chicken — I stumbled upon this recipe from America’s Test Kitchen. It’s a play on the roasted all day in the oven chicken, but gets a much crispier crust and an AMAZING thyme and lemon vinaigrette. This is one of those “took me no work and looks/tastes amazing” recipes.
Category Meal Planning | Tags: